Bringing it all together – like few places on earth:
- Some of the last, stunning, never-to-be obstructed views of the Stanislaus River Canyon available in Forest Meadows
- Gated community, well-maintained with pools, golf course, tennis courts, and other beautiful, uncrowded facilities
- In the heart of the wonderful Murphys wine country – 10 minutes from historic, downtown Murphys
- Near uncrowded Bear Valley Ski Resort and numerous other year-round wonders of nature
- For more on the incredible Murphys area, see my Enjoying Murphys Blog
These two, amazing, adjoining lots total 1.25 acres and have been pre-approved by the HOA to have one house built on them. Addresses are 1072 and 1050 Laurel Lane, Murphys CA, 95247.
View to the East:
View to the South:
Wide view to the West from the east side of the lots:
Wide view of the lots from the West:
Hilltop Pool, a short walk from the property:
Bird’s-eye view (1072 on right, 1050 on left):
Same view zoomed out. Nice houses behind and wide-open in front. Note the upper pool and recreation complex at the upper-left.